Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3rd 2011: Yesterday and Today

Yesterday (May 2nd) I was on my way to my friend's house. I was in my mom's car. We're about to drive by that forest I visited before. What happens? My mom's car just shuts off, and it seemed to park itself right on the sidewalk in front of the forest. My mom begins to search around the car to see what's wrong. She checks the engine, and I get out of the car. The forest seemed to be calling out to me.

"Don't go too far." My mom says, looking under the hood of our car.

I ventured deeper into the forest. Seemed like I needed to go deeper (Inception joke originally not intended.), so I did. I didn't have a headache, strangely. However my eyes did seem to flicker rapidly like an old light or something.

I didn't go too far. But as far as I did get, I found something just resting on a couple sticks. It was a box full of children's books. Labeled on the box (With sharpie, of course.) was "FINDMEMORIES". Inside the box, several children's books. They were the books I made my mom give away a couple days ago. And now they're back.

My mom eventually started to get the car up and running again as soon as I approached her with the box. I told her to just forget about my friend, and go home. I'm gonna go through the books soon.

Today. Or rather, yesterday (May 3rd), I started doing my work again. More of it, at least. Mrs. Rees made me draw what I was feeling. It was a rather strange outcome. If I have time and can get access to a scanner again, I'll try and scan it. Doubt you'd be able to read it well with iPhone's camera.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment