Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wait, I have a blog?

Oh right. Sorry about that, one follower. My mom grounded me from computer access.

I started drawing some things during P.E., last tuesday. We were inside, doing the book work. Well, that's what I was supposed to be doing. I had things on my mind. I began to draw a cartoon version of our coach. Coach Milo is her name, by the way. Another fat and unfit fitness teacher.

"Where are your notes?" She asked me.

"Not doing them." I continued to draw. She snatched the paper away from me and looked at it for a second  or two.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I might like to ask you the same question."

"Huh, yeah, what's wrong with me?"

"Obesity for one, lazy eye... Do you want any more?" This was the type of back-talk people expected out of me if I was having a bad day. However it's not been a bad day, more-so a bad month.

"Do you think this is appropriate for school?" She asks me.

"Do you think it's appropriate for you to snatch an artist's artwork from his hands?"

"Do you think it's appropriate to be drawing when you should be doing your work?"

"Do you think it's appropriate that a fucking fat-ass unfit woman is teaching a physical education class?"

She shut up after that. She went to the phone and called the security. I went to I.S. (internal suspension) for the rest of the day, and the next two days. Two days of staying in a room the whole seven hours.

I haven't been able to see Mrs. Rees in a week. Hopefully I'll be able to go tomorrow.

And, I've not been seeing many weird things lately. I've been doing better. But I still want to know what that note means ("onefinalvisit").

Side note: 16 more days until L.A. Noire! Fuck yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment