Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20th 2011: Peculiar Pen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9qio4kVWSA



No post yesterday because I truly didn't feel like posting. I was tired. Nothing really eventful happened yesterday anyway. They brought search dogs in today because of 4/20. 

I'm reading the book Anthem by Ayn Rand for English class. Of course most of the students find it boring as steamed dog shit. I admit it's not the most exciting book in the world, but it's a pretty good sci-fi story about a collective society and shit. We have the shitty student version. Stuff is cut out. I want to find the original version. 

Now about that pen: I was going through my supplies at the beginning of school, and noticed that my red pen had some piece of paper in it. I took out my phone to record it quick. I tried to get the note out for like 10 minutes, but the bell rang and soon I had to go inside my classroom. I eventually got the note out with a paper clip after school. This was written on the paper: "onefinalvisit". What could that mean?

Could someone spread this blog around please? I appreciate the one reader who comments... But I need more... MOAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment