Thursday, June 9, 2011

corrected the mistake


never too late

Friends, it seems like the posts will be coming to an end now. He does not wish for more of his actions to be documented like such. 

I thank you, readers. Only one of you seemed to have helped me during this conflict. But that's okay, as He is all I need now that he has opened his arms ready to embrace me. There were others in the way, misleading me, telling me to stay away, but I found the right path. I chose the right path.

I should finish this post. If any friends or family ever happen to come across this, I am sorry you had to experience me go through this. In the end, it was all for the best. 

He is standing over my shoulder right now as I type this. He is soothing me. It is like a massage. It is greater than a massage. 

.s.dpthemistakeiscorrected
itisdone

He left the room, it depresses me to see Him go, but I know he's with me still. Somebody just knocked at my front door, wonder who it is. Maybe it's mother. She said she was out getting help. Don't know what that help could be. I'm obviously doing very well at the moment. Going to go answer the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment