Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3rd 2011: Craziness

Today has been the most eventful school day this year.

Where to begin?

We were collecting our locks from the locker-room to turn them in, I went to my locker and opened the lock. I was about to just take the lock and leave, but I noticed there was something inside my locker. It was my iPhone. I've never put anything inside my locker before. Don't recall telling anyone my lock number, either. The iPhone was completely dead though, I'm charging it as I type this.

Then I turned in my text books, and went to lunch. Less than 15 minutes into lunch, I was seated at the table I usually sit at with my friends. I didn't have any food, so I was just chilling, as people would say. My eyes were directed to the left of me, on the technically right-side of the cafeteria, and I see a milk carton thrown across like four tables. Seconds after I see other various types of food being thrown across the tables, then it erupted into a food fight of epic proportions, although it only lasted like 40 seconds before students started running out. I got hit with a cup of corn, I left the war-zone with no damaging wounds, unlike those unfortunates who were stricken with a hard orange.

So the security guards got everybody to evacuate the students. No more than 5 minutes after they got all the students outside, a fight between a security guard and a student broke out. I shit you not. So many students were suspended today.

The next three periods mainly entailed of students talking about the food-fight.
But that's not all.

In geography, the last 5 minutes of class, shit happened. Some girl's nail polish bottle broke, staining her backpack. The nail polish spread across the floor, somehow. Our teacher is a nagging bitch when it comes to classroom messes. When there were paper scraps on the floor left from the class before, she acted like it was a goddamn dead body. When she saw the nail polish spread across the floor, she flipped. She kept us inside after the late bell.

For fuck's sake. What a friday. I thought this was a high school, not an elementary school.
I'm going to be spending my weekend studying for finals... Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment