Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update

Shit, I haven't been on this in a month. Sorry, if anybody has actually noticed.
My iPhone got stolen, so I wasn't able to record anything. It's still gone...

My mother has been trying to limit computer usage because she thinks my recent displays of nervousness and paranoia has been because of my time on the internet, she says I should stop going to creepy websites and wikis. I don't remember looking at many creepy websites.

I've been hearing the voices again.
returnreturnreturnreturnreturnreturnonelastvisit
Just over and over again, in my mind.

It's a shame I wasn't able to transfer the video of me going through the children's books before it got stolen, I admit it got put off for a couple of days. I'm lazy like that. Sophie has slowly been drifting apart from me. Not me drifting away from her, but her drifting away from me. It's making me sad. Idont like it.

There's one more week until school is over, then summer begins. This week has been mostly finals cramming. My finals are on the last week of school. How fantastic. I wasn't able to exempt any of them, unfortunately. My grades are too atrocious.

Anyway, sorry about the lack of posts... Who am I kidding. You guys probably could care less about me. I'm just a crazy 16 year-old who wants to be a wrirtere nad abecomea filmakerd
nobofdhy atakes credence to dthe face that i am Short
that i'm a little weird
I'm intelligent compared to these other ignorant fucks... I don't like school because it own't teach me things i WANT to leanr

Rather, I am quite sure that school has a genuine purpose for me. Although I may not realize it, it will soon come under the light, and I will see it. I am sure to be wrong, what I am saying right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment