Wednesday, June 8, 2011

June 8th 2011: I have had it

The doctors diagnosed me with schizophrenia

School is no place forsf asmfe iyes it is

Let me recite a conversation I overheard today when I was in the cafeteria, with the other students who exempted their 5th period final.

I'm not sitting by my friends,  because my friends didn't exempt any exams. Although I went to the table at which I usually sit at during lunch.

As usual, I began to draw, it was a parrot.
This small group of black girls were sitting at my table, next to me. They were loud speakers, so I could overhear the ignorant conversation they had.

"Hey, look at dem white kids ova der!" The more weighty, fat one said. Pointing towards the group of ESE students, the mentally-retarded students.

"Man they're the ESE kids! Why they exemptin' finals? Dem retards." The other, thinner member of the group said. I was drawing still, but I began to not be aware of what I was drawing, I was listening in on their conversation.

"Man I kill myself if my kids were retarded." The fat one said.

"Hell I'd kill them!" The thin one uttered.

The group laughed. They... Laughed.... What is wrong with them? Why... Why would they say something like that? Those... Those... I don't want to use the word, I really don't... But... They they they

They deserve to be called it. Those... Those fucking niggers
THOSE FUCKING NIGGERS. I don't care if it's considered a racist term, I know I'm not racist. I know I'm not. I'm not. I really am not.

This is why I hate school
This is why I wish I could do something about it
This is why I will do something about it
This is why

Other instances have caused me to hate school, but I have never felt this way about school. Yes, it's just the students in this instance. But it's the fact these ignoramuses are being catered to in this supposed place for academic achievement and all that other bullshit. It's the fucking last week of school and they haven't been changed. Why don't they teach us useful thigns? why don't rthey

The grading, the people, the corruption, the rfausgihaudgbf chhhln3v vxkxchbbbbbbbdd
Idasf I needed somebody, someone, or somdfething to teach school a lesson. My guardian angel, yes that's him. He sees me. He watches over me. He protects me.

I saw Sophie again today. She thought I was crazy, listening to me ramble about things; just things. She was becoming scared of my plan. She and I agreed that it was best to break up. So I did, I broke her up. I broke her up into t

Tomorrow is the last day of school. There are finals I'm meant to be taking tomorrow. I won't be taking them. I'm not exempting them. There will be at least one or two more posts tomorrow. Then I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment