Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22nd 2011

Today was a decent day. It was a no-7 (Don't know if other schools have it; basically we have 7 periods but only go to 6 each day and switch it around.), so no Biology. I don't know why people hate the teacher there, sure he's got a monotone voice but he's hilarious in our class.

The day ended with period 6; Government. We just worked on a long worksheet about the disaster in Japan, and answered questions. Our teacher was crying so we were waiting outside the classroom for 2 minutes after the final bell. Turns out her bank account was charged twice and now she can't pay her mortgage or some shit,  I don't know. Shame, I guess.

"You crying for her?" I say to one of my friends.
He chuckles. "Hell no."

Yeah, not many people like her. Ms. Hollinger can be a bi-polar bitch sometimes. She doesn't teach. We haven't learned anything out of the curriculum in weeks. All we do for grades are current events and vocabulary, with the occasional world map. I rarely do the work, however. I wonder if she can get fired for many complaints.

The other classes were okay as well.

I keep seeing this one girl on the way to 4th period; wondering if she's in her first or second year. I feel like a creep for talking about her on here, but whatever. I only intend to show this blog to a select few friends and internet pals.

The girl's beautiful, I don't know her name because she's not in any one of my classes. Why is it always the ones I'm attracted to are not in any of my classes? It increases the difficulty of me trying to get acquainted with the girl. So far my "tactic" is just hoping I see the girl walking home and I ask her what grade is she in; and get in a conversation.

Anyway, I'm starting work on the yearbook thursday. Unsure of what exactly I'm doing, but I think I'm doing an interview.

It's 1:40 AM, watching videos of the Yogscast (I fucking love Minecraft), I aught to log off here and fall asleep to Lewis and Simon's soothing voices. I'll be back at 3 or 4 PM to report how school went.

No comments:

Post a Comment