Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome, I guess

Been thinking of doing a blog for a little while now. Don't know why. Just feels good to spit out random nonsense to a few people who feel like sitting behind their computer screen who read about people's oh-so-interesting lives. The name's George Strickler. I go to Coral Glades High School in Florida. Really corrupted school; and as you would guess from the name, it's located by the Everglades. You can probably Google a few pictures of it. You can see it's a pretty nicely designed school from the exterior, but on the inside there's shit waiting to be faced. There's no auditorium or whatever you call it; we hold plays and "concerts" in the cafeteria. I'm currently in my 2nd year here. Still sick of it.

Interesting electives this year though; I've got Introduction to Film (Fuck yeah), Photography (Sweet), and Spanish I (Shit). So far it's been pretty fun. I've recently been tasked with helping out with the school yearbook and broadcast, for service hours (You need like 36 service hours in order to graduate). I really hate the requirements. I did horrible freshmen year as it is, but I've got all this other crap to do.

I really hate school (If you haven't noticed). I can't wait to be done with this shit and just go to university (Full Sail University), and learn/do what I want to do. And that's filmmaking and other arts. Not doing a bunch of pointless math that can be solved with a computer or figuring out how organisms work. Never going to use that shit.

Anyway, this post is becoming borderline TL;DR, so I'll just end it here and I'll begin writing the next post talking about how Tuesday went.

No comments:

Post a Comment