Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 23rd 2011: More about me

Today was like any other day unfortunately: Shit. The regular shit. The shit that has become normal. The shit that has become standard for me. Though the weather was odd today. Great amount of fog outside; I don't even remember seeing anything about fog being mentioned on the Weather Channel this week.

In English today that one poser kid Christian started messing with me again.

"Boom." He made a gun out of his small hand and pretended to shoot me while I was sitting in my chair, quiet, doing my work.
In which I replied with "Go be a faggot somewhere else." One of the few rare times when I actually speak out what I was thinking. The other students acted like, well, high school students. They exclaimed "Aw shit!" and "Tried!" among others. Christian felt like a jackass and just sat down.

I'm often the center of attention because I'm so quiet in my classes. I don't know what caused me to be so quiet in school nowadays. I remember my first day of school; kindergarten. I was sitting criss-cross apple sauce and all that bullshit being quiet, folded hands and all that sort; while all the others kids were loud and obnoxious.

Think that's it for today. I'll be doing that yearbook nonsense tomorrow. Enjoy this wonderful song by the Dead Kennedys.


No comments:

Post a Comment