Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25th 2011: FRAIDAY



Another foggy morning. The photo was taken at about 6:40AM. Today went pretty okay. Just one strange thing which I'll get to in a moment.

I just realized, that same girl I talked about a while ago, I noticed how every time I see her, she gives me a glance for a good 3 seconds and then continues looking straight forward... Probably looking too into this, but as far as I can tell I can get her attention. If her attention towards me is because I'm handsome or because I'm ugly I'm not yet sure.

I wrote this paragraph for English class; I had to write two paragraphs: One paragraph about how I like school and another about how I hate school. I personally think you'd only be interested in how I hate school:

Acidic scents from the human waste left behind by obese women escaped from the bathrooms into the dimly-lit hallways. As I walk around the vast interior of this prison, I realize school is as useless as Rebecca Black's existence. My thoughts, the only intelligent thoughts available in this godforsaken school, are drowned out by the wails and chatter of hundreds of students whose main goal is to have sex despite their age not meeting the legal age of consent. Three more years until I can go to Full Sail University and forget most everything learned in school to learn things that will actually benefit me in my filmmaking career.

Hope you enjoyed that. It faired well with the class when I shared it.

Anyway, now to describe the weird thang.
In my algebra class, Mr. Smith wasn't here today, for like, the first time all school year; however the substitute was told to give back our graded quiz we took yesterday. There was some weird shit on it. I'll have a video of it up possibly later today; maybe you'll even hear my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment