Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28th 2011: Birthday fight

So, today's my birthday. What better way to celebrate it than get in a fight?

Unfortunately I got into it involuntarily. I wanted to stay home today. My mother wouldn't let me.
I was waiting for the bell to ring so I could enter my fourth period class. Word has spread that it was my birthday and Christian came to fuck around with me. Christian is a short kid with a voice that resembles a mouse. He came up to me and said

"Happy birthday. That's like, 13 years of being alive! Congrats!" When he said this I was beginning to get fed up.

"Shut the fuck up you loudmouth dipshit. I told you once and I'll tell you again, go be a faggot somewhere else." I said. Students began to clamor around us.

"Shut up, you're ugly." He had used that reply at least three thousand times this school year.

"Shut up, you're a faggot." I said this as I saw that one girl I mentioned before. She saw us and came to a stop to watch. Christian couldn't take being called a faggot so he leapt at me like a frog.

"Man, fuck this!"

And so we engaged in the fight. He got a few small pathetic hits on me that felt like mere slaps, and then I grabbed his head and forced it against the wall behind me. He was cursing and then started to shed tears. I then realized I didn't want to get in trouble this day; so I kneed him in the testicular area and then pretended as if I was knocked to the ground. Security came and asked what was going on, then took Christian away as he attempted to strike me again. I got up, and stood there as security walked away with Christian. I had just gotten away with being in a fight.

The girl seemed to be in awe, had a smile on her face as she stared at me. Students began to commend me, patting me on the shoulder. The girl came up to me and started talking to me.

"What did he do?"

"He decided to be annoying like usual."

"That was impressive... Are you a sophomore?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Sophomore. - What's your name?"

"George. George Strickler." I don't know why I felt the need to tell her my full name. Perhaps I had hopes she would add me on Facebook later.

"Oh, I've heard about you. I'm Sophie."

We talked for a good, well, two minutes before the final bell rang and she had to hurry off to class. Things went pretty good today. I got her phone number and I'm going to her house later today. I was called up to the principal's office to give them my story, and I still ran off scott-free (That's the correct term, right?). I'm currently the talk of the school. I feel good.

As for the rest of my birthday, I got a new computer monitor and a Nintendo 3DS from my grandmother, along with money. The 3DS is pretty damn cool.

Mr. Smith wasn't here again. Nobody knows where he went.

I also heard something about that fitness camp being closed in less than three days. I could care less, but it makes me wonder why Ms. Klein wasn't here today if it was closed already.

Probably the most interesting day in the whole school year.
I have doubts that tomorrow will be any more interesting/exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment