Monday, March 28, 2011

Regarding Mr. Smith

I just got off the phone with one of my friends. I mentioned Mr. Smith to him; and apparently Mr. Smith told his class that he was going to that fitness camp. I don't know why he'd want to go. He's not fat or obese. I guess he wanted his 40-50 year old body to build muscles. I'm getting kind of curious. I really hate my cases of curiosity. Even something small like, a small noise, I have to go check it out. I'm not yet sure if I want to go to where the camp was located to investigate. I'm not a detective or a private eye, although I'm quite excited by that type of stuff in the movies.

Anyway, it's just starting to rain. I don't think I'll be able to make it to Sophie's house, so I asked if she would be able to come over here. My parents are usually never home in the afternoon. Not even here on my birthday. Sophie says she can make it probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment