Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15th 2011: Power Outage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmGAOiIqk_0



Well this night has been a total shitfest. I'm afraid to go outside.

I was laying down in my bed with my laptop in an awkward position, writing a screenplay, and talking to Sophie on Skype. All of a sudden the lights and television go off, and my internet disconnects. This was at 8 PM.

I struggle to find a flashlight, using my iPhone as a flashlight to find a real flashlight before using it to record. The light in the laundry room was active, but the one in the bathroom were not. When I returned to the laundry room to make sure the lights were acting normal again, the switch got jammed and I couldn't turn it back on.

Back in the bathroom I start hearing shuffling, like foliage shaking, or something. When I do a double-take at the window, I see that same figured guy from before. He was looking at me. He wasn't there the second before. But then he was. And then he wasn't. I swear to god I saw him.

My parents wake up and are concerned about the power outage. We knock on the door of our neighbor's (We live in a duplex), and ask them about the power. Their lights and TV are on.

I return to my bedroom and notice a piece of paper under my pillow.
I'm too lazy to take a picture or record it, but it was in the same manner of the previous notes.
"CURIOSITY KILLED THE CAT" was written on it, instead this time the piece of paper was flat; not crumpled.

It seemed as soon as I finished reading that message, the lights returned back to normal.

I really need to know someone is reading this. I can't take talking to a wall much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment