Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18th 2011: Counseling

Today I decided to go through seeking out a counselor to help with my headaches and problems. Mrs. Rees wishes to see me every day after school. More of an inconvenience towards my parents, they'll have to pick me up every day from school, but I suppose it'll have to do if I want to deal with these problems.

I don't know why we had school today. There's no school friday, I plan to hang out with some friends that day.

The substitute P.E. teacher bitched at me for not dressing out, and this is what I told her in response.

"I don't have an adequate excuse to give you, so I won't bother an attempt to make one up on the spot. In other words, I could care less."

The people sitting on the bleachers (People who don't dress out have to sit there) overheard and found it amusing.

I just fucked up also. You know how I was holding a flashlight in the power outage video? I just fucking realized my iPhone has goddamn flash that can be used as a light. Bright light too. For fuck's sake, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment