Saturday, April 2, 2011

Notes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLTLC4IC5I


Don't know what the hell happened that night. Just remember going to sleep in my bed, then waking up in the laundry room with my iPhone recording in my right hand, and a piece of paper in my left hand. This is some confusing shit. I don't know if it's a prank or not; my brother just sits behind his computer all day.

The drawing I found on my door was one of the drawings I had with me in my pocket when I went to the forest; although it was outlined with the Sharpie pen.

The note had like, I think, eleven of those weird symbols, or twelve if you count the one that was torn off.

No school monday. FCAT is the week of April 11th.  Fucking sucks.

I'd like to go to bed, but I'll be honest, I'm a little scared right now. I think I'll just re-watch the Yogscast Minecraft series again. Always entertaining and keeps me up through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment