Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5th 2011: Fainting at school

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FownArbu_g



I don't know what the fuck caused what happened at school today. It was a pretty smooth day as usual. I had few hours of sleep today so I took my usual nap in 7th period. It started raining mid-7th period. The bell rings and I make my way downstairs to the bus loop. I've been meaning to do a demo reel of my iPhone footage for a while now, so I figured I'd pull out my iPhone to record some stuff. Soon after I started recording I began to feel sick; and there were some faint ringing noises I could hear. I tried to clear my throat as my nose began to feel really weird, apparently I had a nosebleed according to the nurse. I felt more and more light-headed as I dropped to the ground. 

I can remember just laying on the floor for a good fifteen seconds as people began to clamor around me. Several friends and curious girls crowded up around me, and I don't know what exactly I saw, but I got a glance of someone just standing in the background; half of his body blocked by the bus that was parked in front of it. He was just standing there, didn't seem to be moving at all. My eyes were getting quite blurry at the time, so perhaps what I saw was just some regular kid who looked bizarre and tall through my damaged vision. Could be a teacher or some other adult, not even seniors here look that tall.

I don't know if I'm going to school tomorrow, but I probably will have to. There's a big PowerPoint project due in Biology. KeyNote > PowerPoint, for the record.


No comments:

Post a Comment